0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 35 years

Hello, I had a very long and tiring week from travelling and stress, but since some days I’m having pain in both arms and hands also in legs then there’s this weird sensation in both my jaws like slight pain few times in a day. Also pain that comes and goes in the outer sides of my back. I’m sleep deprived and jet lagged but what can all these pains mean is this heart related since I have a strong family history of heart diseases. I just turned 30.

Asked for Female, 31 years

I had anal fissure surgery two week before Now my complexion is very pale due to over bleeding What can i do?

Asked for Female, 22 years

I have problem. whenever I use earrings my earlobe within 10min gets itchy red painful and start swelling and become infectious so what I should use for it?

Asked for Male, 38 years

Since more than 2 years my husband has this huge mole or something on his foot. It is hard and painless. Once a doctor recommended Fucidin which he did not use regularly. What is this and how can it be treated?

Asked for Male, 6 years

Kid's age 7 month. Started vomiting whenever given morinaga BF2 since last week, and having green poop from last 5 days. Anything other than mother feed (specially morinaga BF2) he is vomiting. Now running nose as well. Went to doctor and she advised zincat OD and probigin sachets for 5 days but problem persisting.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I doesn't breastfeed my son regularly. Due to some reasons several days without breastfeeding him now and concerned that the milk that has been produced is now 'bad.' Members of family (mother, aunt, older sister and sister-in-law) have supported this idea so I'm curious about whether this is a possibility. If you don't breastfeed, is your body still producing breast milk?? Should i continue feeding?

Asked for Male, 20 years

My son is six years old and his weight is 14 kg is that normal according to his age? he looks so skinny. But doctors says that he is taller than his age what should I give him for weight gaining please help me thanks in advance

Asked for Male, 30 years

Having severe neck pain on the left side leading to shoulder and arm pain and numbness. it has been paining like this for three months now. Sometimes pain/inflammation reduces but doesn't fix permanently. Tried painkillers, muscular creams, olive oil massage etc. nothing works permanently. kindly suggest what to do? thanks. Age: 25 Medical History: had a lower back injury at the gym 1 year ago Treatment: Chiropractic treatment.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 6-month-old baby spits a lot of water. His shirt is always wet, with no teeth yet. He doesn't like to take any solids. Possible reason?

Asked for Male, 12 years

Respected Dr. my 7 years old cp baby have cough congestion chest and not taking milk dr. give her medicine 3 times a day britanyl syrup softin loratadin 5mg/5ml 2 spoon per day and Rocephin ceftriaxone 500mg. Five days now she is better but not taking food properly.

Asked for Female, 8 years

This just appeared on neck, back and feet, with feet affected most, of my two months old daughter. Who to consult, dermatologist or pediatrician? Please do recommend if you know someone really good at it.

Asked for Female, 11 years

My daughter is 5 has extremely picky eating habits does not have junk at all.. only wants to eat spaghetti, white yogurt and some times a sandwich and the tetra pack juice...no desi food I have tried it many times... she keeps it in her mouth for as long as she can... weight is ok for her age but i want her to eat roti and rice just the standard home cooked food Pls advise thankyou

Asked for Female, 32 years

I had some fungal infection on few parts of body sometime ago. It was like some dark brown spots. The dermatologist diagnosed that it is due to sweating and she suggested me to use Sastid soap. It was very effective then and all the spots got vanished. Now after a long time i am facing the same issue at most sweating parts of body. But the soap she suggested me has discontinued now. Can anybody suggest an alternate of Sastid soap?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I have some brown spots on my face.they showed up when i was 14 years old.since then they havn't changed in size and colour but they bother me when poeple asked me whats that mark on your face. Some poeple say this is a birth mark but somehow i want to clear them. what should i do? I'm attaching the picture.

Asked for Male, 32 years

Is there any medicine to improve your immune system? my immune system is very weak which causes flu,fever etc almost every month...

Asked for Female, 24 years

I am 19 years old and I am fat and as well as health issue I have consult with the doctor. She sugguested some test and tests are clear she give me some medications. I have ask that.for what purpose you are giving this tablets she didn't tell me.

Asked for Female, 27 years

I'm feeling body imbalance in alternate days since 2 months my general physician is advising me to consult a neurologist,any neurologist here can who can diagnose? What s the problem?

Asked for Female, 28 years

A lady suffering from Chikungunya is in severe joint pain.. she screams due to pain in her hands and knees.. she is taking panadol but it is not helping much. Any remedy for pain relief? It has been almost a month now.

Asked for Female, 32 years

Salam I am married 27 year old lady and have one 2 year baby I am having severe pain in back and heels from 1 year and even can't stand for 5 minutes no tests are done please any dr advice me thanks.

Asked for Female, 14 years

I have a query solution regarding my daughter health. She has neck rashes have severe itching in these rashes and some times blood will also come out of those rashes. please tell me some remedies.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment